Why Veterans Should Consider Owning a Franchise
Lt. Col. Ginni Guiton, USA (Ret.) recently wrote in Franchise World Magazine ‘Why Veterans Should Consider Owning a Franchise’.
Here are the General Guidelines outlined in the article:
- Determine the industry in which you would like to participate.
- Each new business will take considerable time to build.
- Are you hoping to own and operate more than one franchise unit over time, or just focus on one?
- Determine the projected net revenue – your revenue minus your costs – across the next several years to decide wether owning this franchise will be sustainable for your family.
- Consider the cost of purchasing a franchise, which can vary depending on the company.
- As a franchise owner, you will spend tremendous time and energy building something of significance.
Read the full article here.
Pillar To Post Home Inspectors is proud to be a 5 STAR VetFran Member and CFA Military Veteran Program Members. Learn more about why we have been ranked as one of the best franchises for Veterans here.